Join Our Team!!
Position Title: ABA Therapist/RBT (Registered Behavior Technician)
Do you have a passion for working with kids? Are you interested in a career in the fast growing field of providing therapy to individuals with autism and other disabilities?
Description: We are currently seeking qualified and motivated individuals interested in joining our team as ABA Therapists located in Delaware and Montgomery County, PA (Greater Philadelphia Area).
In this position, individuals will receive extensive training in the field of Applied Behavioral Analysis and be responsible for providing 1:1 therapy to children with autism and other intellectual and developmental disabilities. Therapy is directed to decrease maladaptive behaviors and increase language and communication skills, social skills, appropriate play skills, and daily living skills. All programs will be directed by a BCBA and ongoing training will be provided. We also provide career advancement opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree, in a related field, required
- BCBA/ BCaBA (or enrolled in classes) a plus
- Relevant previous experience a plus
- Must enjoy working with children, have great communication skills, be well organized, flexible, patient, and dependable.
- Must have reliable means of transportation
Stepping Stones Therapeutics, LLC, ABA offers:
- A fun, informal, stimulating and challenging environment
- An exceptional team of dedicated, passionate, hard-working and fun coworkers.
- Comprehensive training
- Competitive pay
- Career progression and opportunities to grow
Pay is competitive and based on qualifications and experience. Please apply with resume and cover letter at:
We provide intensive ABA therapy for children and individuals, with autism and other intellectual disabilities, and behavioral diagnoses, and are dedicated to providing the highest quality services for children and families. We offer home-based, school-based and community-based ABA programs throughout the Delaware Valley utilizing the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis and Verbal Behavior.
Our mission is to provide best quality therapeutic services to unlock each individual’s full potential, one step at a time.